Now Recruiting: The 2016-17 Duke Environment Blogging Team
Are you a PhD student, undergraduate, or first-year, second-year, DEL or joint-degree MEM? Do you enjoy writing, taking pictures, or making videos? Are you deadline and detail oriented? Would you like to share your thoughts about your favorite environmental topics and your Nicholas School experience on your own Duke blog?
If your answer is “Yes,” consider applying for the Duke Environment Blogging Team!
>>CLICK HERE TO APPLY<<
All applications due Tuesday, Sept. 6.
Duke Environment Blogging Team members have the opportunity to:
- Create an established online presence future employers will value;
- Work alongside other passionate and creative folks to swap blog ideas and exchange valuable feedback;
- Receive exclusive in-house communications training for professional development;
- Connect with prospective students who share similar interests;
- Receive a small salary for blogging work.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.