THEGREENGROK

TheGreenGrok Signs off for Now

by Bill Chameides | June 16th, 2014
posted by Erica Rowell (Editor)

Permalink | 4 comments

After six years of Greengroking along, TheGreenGrok team will be taking an extended leave of absence. Thanks to our fantastic readership for hanging with us all these years and see you on the other side. In the meantime, keep on grokin’ on the green side.

filed under: faculty
and:

All comments are moderated and limited to 275 words. Your e-mail address is never displayed. Read our Comment Guidelines for more details.

1. Curt Richardson
    Jun 28, 2014

Green Groks never die they just “pine” away. Thanks for years of making science more understandable. I loved the trip to the Gulf with you. All the best and keep on bloging

Curt

2. Johnf193
    Jun 22, 2014

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your blog and in depth information you provide. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same unwanted rehashed information. Excellent read! I’ve saved your site and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

3. CrisisMaven
    Jun 19, 2014

Sorry to hear. I was a casual but constant reader, though this is my first comment. You do leave it open if you come back (and what made you take leave of absence …).

4. Phil Owen
    Jun 18, 2014

That’s a real shame. Wishing you all the best from here in the UK

Nicholas School of the Environment at Duke University | Box 90328 | Durham, NC 27708
how to contact us > | login to the site >