DEL: Where will you log in?

Every Long Journey Begins with a Single Step
by Megan Green -- September 10th, 2014

Welcome to my “steps” blog, where you’ll get to tag along on my first year of the DEL-MEM (Duke Environmental Leadership Master of Environmental Management) program. DEL-MEM is a two-year, online masters programs for working environmental professionals, which means I get to work full AND got to school full-time. Wow, I feel tired already! Enter yoga:

step

My yoga studio has this sign over the door, which I often notice and but quickly forgot. This sign has taken on new meaning to me as I’ve prepared to start the DEL-MEM program. “Every Long Journey Begins with a Single Step.” This is my gentle reminder not to get overwhelmed!

The program doesn’t all happen at once.  It comes in steps. My job it to take one step at a time until I complete this journey…and you’re coming with me!

Let the journey begin!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. How A Single Goal Can Make You Number 1 In Your Market | Create Resumes | Find Jobs | FastJobz.Com - […] Quality work comes from your focus and attention on your daily work. Learn to appreciate every single step along…